Daniel Gean Wilson, 34, (left) and Keegan Van Tuyl (right) beat a man for answering questions about the white supremacist movement wrong after a day of heavy drinking at a home near Spirit Lake in July 2009, according to the Kootenai County Prosecutor’s Office.
The beating escalated after they accused the victim of being a drug user. Wilson then urinated on him, held an 8-inch knife to his throat and threatened to kill him if he told police. Wilson has “an extensive criminal record” in several states and has previous convictions for numerous property and violent crimes, according to the prosecutor’s office.
Van Tuyl, co-founder of two Odinist-skinhead groups, Vangard Kindred and Valhalla-Bound Skinheads, is to be released from federal prison this fall on a weapons charge.
- Only on FOX6: Milwaukee area man goes from skinhead leader to peace advocate (whitepower.com)
- A racist Stormfront hits Arroyo Grande (whitepower.com)
- Error shaves 5 years off skinhead’s sentence (whitepower.com)
- Skinheads Not New to Central Valley (whitepower.com)
- Citrus Heights cops seek tips in reputed skinhead’s murder (whitepower.com)